Middle School Vlog
Meet teachers here every Monday and your class day for activities.
8th Grade PSA
As a preparation for our Zoom class today, please come with your "Call to Action" and your slogan/tag line. We will discuss what makes a powerful Public Service Announcement. Here are the steps you will be taking in order to complete your project:
1. Pick your issue
2. Research what the status is now, what needs to be done, and how it can be done
3.. Decide on your call to action/call for change
4.. Create a memorable slogan
5. Create your outline, script, and/or storyboard (Due today.)
6. Gather or create all the videos, clips or pictures you will need
7. Insert media into iMovie, Wevideo or other video creation program
8. Insert Captions if needed
9. Complete voice over or music
10. Ensure transitions are smooth
11. Create a works cited or credit roll for end of movie
12. Show your rough draft to a family member for final edit
13. Finish and upload to Google Drive, share with Mrs. Syfert and do a student teacher edit on or by Thursday, May 14th
14. Design your blog on your Weebly page and insert your PSA video as the main part. Due May 20.
4/30/2020 12:40:42 pm
the video is blocked
Leave a Reply.